Friday, May 4, 2012

Lots of changes are on the way

So many milestones and so many changes are on the way. 

  • Hailey is going to be FOUR in just three short months.
  • Shaun and I will be celebrating NINE years of being together
  • I am starting the nursing program in August
  • We are moving
  • Shaun is starting college in August
  • and a few other "surprises" that will be discussed as they happen!
Its been an amazing year thus far.  A lot of good things have happened and a lot of things seem to be falling into place. I am so happy.  I love my life, my family, my friends, and most of all my daughter. I am so thankful for everything I have in my life and for everything that continues to happen. Good or bad, because that is what makes me, me and a stronger, more thankful person. So, with that being said, I will keep you guessing about the "surprises" to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment