So this is Hannah and I, on a rare occasion that Shaun and I actually get to go out, just me and him with some friends! This was a fun night! We went to a Haunted House. I love you Hannah!!
Quietness-something I dont get often! Theres always books to be read, youtube videos to be watched, stories to be told, running, jumping, dancing, and cat chasing....etc... These are Haileys favorite things to do. So I dont get much time to just sit back, relax and watch a movie, let alone get to THINK!! Its great. But today while she was napping, I realized something! I HATE quietness. I really do, there is something about it that is kinda creepy, in a way. Right now she is chasing the cat around with an unbrella!! You heard me right, and she thinks its the funniest thing ever. I love it. Im trying to watch The Sweetest Thing, but im only seeing bits and pieces of it, its OK though, Ive seen it many times before.
I also came to the conclusion that I could never stay at home all the time. I have all week off from classes, and no matter how many times Hailey and I go out shopping or what not, its the social interaction that I miss. I miss my friends at school, and I miss getting my "free" time. After awhile, you miss the "real world". Ive been in "mommy" mode for so long, that its hard to sometimes act like a grown up when your used to doing "toddler" things. I wouldnt change my life for anything else this world could offer me, because this is it, this is who I am and this is the life I choose to live.
Did you know 2 year olds can read books, all by themselves?? Wel'll memorize a book? bahaha. Hailey has a book called "This is My Family" and she can read it word for word, because Ive read it to her so many times, she has it memorized. Shes so smart, but I dont want to brag on her :) Shes amazing.
On another note, I cant wait for Thanksgiving to get here. Im so ready to eat, eat, and eat some more. We've got all the goodies, now they just need to be cooked!!! And Christmas!! Im soooooo ready for that too, but not for me, for Hailey! Its going to be so fun this year to watch her open up all her presents!! YAY!!!!!
And then after its all said and done, 2011 will be here. WOW I cant believe how time is flying by!!
My love---going on 8 years in 2011

Sweet post. :) I think blogging really helps to make time to think and to focus on the positive. Hope your 2011 is another blessed year. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice to give thanks in writing and boast about our children, lol. I love it. You got a lot to be thankful for to girl.
ReplyDelete