Christmas is in TEN days!!
Wow, I cant believe it's this time of year again. Time is just flying by. I love Christmas. Its not about the gifts, its about the time I get to spend with my family. This is the only holiday that I get to see everyone in ONE palce. Its great. We used to get all the family together for Thanksgiving, but after my grandma Hazel passed away, that tradition stopped :( So I cherish Christmas! BTW, see a great movie a few weeks ago called "The Perfect Gift" If you havent seen it, I recommend it. Its really great. Its a story of the TRUE meaning of Christmas.
So we got all the Christmas gifts bought, but not wrapped. Boooo. Noone likes the wrapping part, but its so much fun to go out and spend a ton of money on gifts for other people, especially little miss Hailey. She is going to be a very happy little girl this Christmas. ANYWAY. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!
POTTY TRAINING
Ok, so today marks day ONE of potty training Hailey. It went FABULOUS!!! I was amazed at how well she done. I was shocked. It was like she was a pro haha. She Only had 2 accidents, which I think is amazing for the first FULL day of potty training. She loved going in her little potty, then pouring her pee in the toilet and flushing it while says "bye bye pee pee" ahah shes so funny. I gave her so many good words of encouragement and praise today, and she LOVED every second of it. We will continue to potty train her now, until she is FULLY potty trained. Not sure how long it will take, but I am willing to work with her till we get the job done :) The only reason I started working with her now is because I have a 3 week break from school, and I can focus ALL my time on her and potty training. So far, so good :)
FUTURE KIDS-
This gets me excited. So everyone knows Shaun and I want more kids, and we are going to start trying hopfully soon. Anyway, ive made some MAJOR changes to the way I will raise our next baby. I will breast-feed, which I did not do with Hailey. I will use cloth instead of diapers which again, I did not use with Hailey. I will get a mid-wife, which I did not do with Hailey. I will do everything in my power to fight a c-section, which I did not do with Hailey. Ive thought about these things ALOT!! I cant believe I never done any of these things with Hailey, makes me feel horrible. I DO NOT want another c-section, and I DO NOT want to be induced. I dont care what I have to do, I will fight those two things. I guess I have more experience now, and know what to expect, which is why I have made so many changes.
2011
I can not believe its going to be 2011. WOW!! The years are flying by. Its like the blink of an eye and another year has already come and gone. Im hoping for many changes, and lots of happiness. That is all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment