Friday, February 24, 2012

create..change









So I have decided I am going to start being more "responsible" haha. I have a tendency to procrastinate ALOT!! I don't always pay bills on time and I don't always get things done when they need to be done. So I have decided that this is all going to change. I am going to start doing thing the "right" way. Hopefully once I start, it will stick and I will continue.  I have also decided to volunteer for the Red Cross. I am super excited about that. I have never volunteered anywhere before. I have signed my application and I am going to be sending it in the mail first thing in the morning. I cant wait to hear back and start! Oh and another thing, I have also decided I will not be sleeping until 10:00AM anymore on my days off from school. Hailey LOVES sleeping in most mornings, and If I allow it, she will sleep past 10:00AM! I have got to stop doing this, because I can not get to sleep at a decent time and wake up at a decent time. With winter coming to an end, and nice weather on its way in a few weeks, I need to start enjoying the weather and being outside. I have a tendency of being lazy when it comes to getting up and getting motivated. ugh. I feel horrible for it too, because I feel like Hailey is forced to stay inside and watch TV all day because I am too lazy to go outside or play some game with her. Yep, I admit it, I can sometimes be a "boring" and "crappy" mom. Ok, I think I am done, for now. Please wish me luck on the "goals" I have set for myself. I hope I can do it :)









1 comment:

  1. You CAN definitely do it. You've taken the first step...you've been honest about it and you've told others your plan! Good luck! Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete