Monday, February 27, 2012
I feel like he is trying to tell me something..
I don't know, for the last few days I can not help but to think God is trying to tell me something. I know, i'm not one to talk about God or even go to church or read the bible, but lately, I just feel like I should be doing something different. Like donating, or volunteering, or just helping in some way. The other day when I was driving home from school, I was listening to the radio and it was talking about St. Jude research and there was songs playing (sad songs) and then the music would stop and parents would talk about their child's journey with cancer, and how some had passed away and how some had beat cancer. I'll admit, I was crying like a baby listening to them and the whole time I couldn't help this urge I was getting when I was listening to this. It was like God telling me to help them in any way that I could. I feel so selfish, I go out and buy Coach purses for 200.00 but yet I can't even donate money to something that REALLY needs it. Every since then, I have been thinking I need to get rid of the purse I just bought a few weeks ago. It sounds crazy but I seriously think about it every time I leave the house. I just feel bad and I have been doing some research on it, and have found out ways I can help and I am going to!!! This whole thing just seems so ironic. I've never had this kind of feeling before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Well, I think this is awesome. I completely believe God is speaking to you! It is those "feelings-that-I-just-can't shake" that truly are God whispers (or shouts!) I think. My advice would be to not ignore those feelings! Act on them...and I guarantee you will be blessed. Also, it's never too late to make a change....just because you haven't been one to go to church or read the Bible in the past...doesn't mean you can't start now. :) Let me know if there's anything I can do to help! And keep an open mind and heart...and ears! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Beth Ann! I find it to be pretty overwhelming, the feelings I am having anyway. I believe in God, I truly do. I just never got into church or the bible, but I have been doing my research on things and I really need to start making some changes. These are defiantly feelings I just cant shake. Seems like they are on my mind all the time. I DO plan on making the changes and listening to what I am hearing. I think it would make a huge difference in my life for the better, not only for me, but for Hailey and Shaun as well. I will keep you posted :) Thanks for the encouragement. :)))
DeleteIf you need a church, Deer Creek is great! :) My dad is the preacher there. I think Hailey would love Sunday school and Children's church! :)
ReplyDelete