Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sometimes AND Always

So Beth Ann inspired me today. I'm going to give this a shot.

Sometimes: I rush into looking at engagement rings and want to have one NOW!
Always: I remember that this relationship isn't going to end. We know we want to get married and it will happen one day :)

Sometimes: I wish I would have had another baby by now
Always: I am reminded this is not the right time, but it will fall into place when its supposed to.

Sometimes: I wish I was done with school and graduated already.
Always: I have to tell myself that it will all be worth it in the end. No matter what I choose to do with my life.

Sometimes: I just want to move far far away from here, where there is more opportunity.
Always: I am reminded of how much I would miss my family and friends.

Sometimes: I am disappointed about where I am in life.
Always: Know that I have accomplished a lot, and most of those things were free. My family!


No comments:

Post a Comment