1. Do you have a tattoo? Yes, one and am planning on a few more.
2. How old are you? 26
3. Do you dream at night? Sometimes
4.How many children do you have? One for now, will be trying for another next summer!!!
5. How did you and your child's father meet? My sister introduced us to each other almost 9 years ago.
6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? You live, then you die!
7. Are you a trust worthy person? Absolutely
8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting? Depends on my mood. I like to have my own time, but I do like to spend time with friends and have a good time.
9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Eh. I wish I could be a more positive thinker.
10.What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do? Wow, I don't even know how to answer this one. I would do a lot of things. But #1 thing would to spend as much time with my family as possible, especially my daughter.
12. Do you sing in the shower? No.
13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? There would be no cancer, racism, murders, child molesters, etc. You get the point.
14. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't? Of course I have, who hasn't??

No comments:
Post a Comment