Tuesday, March 27, 2012
I did it, I got in!!
Today, I got some awesome, fantastic news that I was NOT expecting!!!!! I got accepted into the nursing program at VUJC!! I start in August. I applied for the LPN program, because I thought I would try that out to see "how much" I liked it. Ive never been 100% about the career path I would choose. So I am beyond excited to start the nursing program and see how it goes. If I fall in love with it, I was pursue the RN program. There are just so many things I am interested in. So we will see!! For now, I am content that I FINALLY have something I can look forward too. Yay for me haha! Would like to add that I have been in school for two years, and have never applied to a program until last October when we were able to apply for the RN or LPN program, so I am also very happy I got accepted on the first try. :))))))))) My adviser said I should have applied for RN, but I wasn't ready for that just yet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
ReplyDelete