late night thoughts
Tonight, I am thinking about how fast Hailey has grown up. Wow. She will be 3 years and 7 months old on Thursday. Which means she will be FOUR years old in just 5 months. :( Makes me sad to think about it. I know everyone says it, that they wish time would freeze sometimes and that kids wouldn't grow up so fast. Once you have experienced it, you know just what those people are talking about. Its both a happy and sad moment for me. I really miss her being a baby and I miss all the things I experienced with her when she was little. Her first steps, her first word, her first real food, her first laugh, her first bath, etc...I could go on and on. I am very happy though, she has turned out to be the most wonderful happiest little girl I could ask for. She is truly amazing and I get teary eyed just typing this.She has changed my life in ways I could never have imagined. She protects me, she loves me, and she above all she is my #1 fan. She doesn't care if I fail, she doesn't care if I don't comb my hair in the morning, she is just always there for me and knows when I need a hug or a kiss. Shes the first one to notice when i'm upset, and shes the first one to greet me in the mornings. Shes the first one to hug me in the mornings and the last one to hug me at night. She is the first person to make me laugh, and the the first person to encourage me. Without a doubt, she is my hero. I can't say enough good things about her, but what I will say is she is my favorite little person :)
I know, I may have a chance to have another baby, but nothing is guaranteed. This is why I cherish everything I have experienced with Hailey.
 |
| Hailey 1 day old |
 |
Hailey 8 months old
|
 |
| Hailey 3 1/2 years old |
Precious. :)
ReplyDelete